Thread: Detecting behind the worden panel

Detecting behind the worden panel

Hello, I'm back in touch after a long time. I had a lot to do with the renovation of our medieval house. I therefore had little time to detect outside. But I have been detecting in the house. I had to dismantle old wood paneling during the renovation of the living room. There was a lot of dust, glass and bones from small animals behind it. And coins! At first I only found 1. I then collected all the dirt and searched through it. In the end I had 12 coins. The oldest was from 1789 and the youngest from 1835. I still have to clean some of them. Greetings from Germany

I am unablässig to upload pictures

Sounds like you had a great time with the renovation.Unfortunately posting pictures is now an issue with the website.I have a feeling that this site will be shut down due to all the issues that have been going on for the last few months.
    Minelab Manticore / SPECTRA V3i, Pro-Pointer II. Lesche Digger.
    Oldest Copper: 1694 William & Mary Halfpenny. Oldest Silver: 1663 1-Reale
    Cob.

My Album

Elite Member
    Sounds like a lot of rewarding work. Sorry to hear the website is having issues as I was looking forward to some photos. Have not been doing a lot of detecting myself and do not have the excuse of such a big project. Good luck on the completion of the house. Thx Dave
    Total silver 8 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) -1 SLQ ('24) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 2 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 2 Indian - 25 Wheats - $20.81 in clad (2 1$ Bills) Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Congratulations on all your old coins behind the wall!! Are you on Instagram? If so, I will follow you. I'm coming to Germany to detect in October for 9 days! I can hardly wait! I'm hoping for more Roman and Medieval goodies again. Dave.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe) ☺Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria ☺Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent ☺Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France, 1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria ☺Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6) ☺YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger ☺Instagram: Full_Metal_Digger ☺