PDA

View Full Version : Couple More Coppers

sniffy
04-30-2012, 05:21 PM
So I went back to my honey hole and scored 2 more colonial coppers. The orangish one is either a CT copper or KG II can't really tell....and the other mangled bent one is a George of some sort. I swear, I should get the trophy for shot coppers. The last 4-5 have been mutilated. oh well they are still a thrill to find. Got a few more buttons as well...This place has been horrible on coppers so far....one little half reale and Capped Bust dime have been really the only nice coins. Chemicals the farmers use really take a toll on field found coppers. Thanks for lookin...Having a great start to 2012...bringin me up to 23 coppers...still alot of time to go! Thanks for lookin folks.

del
04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
:wow: 23 coppers ... you on pace to break somekind of record , lets hope huh. :smitten: :smitten: congrats on a few more

OxShoeDrew
04-30-2012, 07:34 PM
That is a load of copper, keep it up |:cheering:

aloldstuff
04-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Nice LC total...so far. The thrill of digging one of those coppers, nothing can beat it. Then the condition issues, fertilizers really kill them. 23 coppers so far this year is great. I don't have that many total in my years of detecting. Looking forward to seeing some more posted by you.

Fire Fighter 43
04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Nice hunt and congrats on the LC's WTG |:cheering:

Merc
05-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Nice hunt Jess. I thought i replied to this post, it was your other one. To answer your question, I had to send the f75 back still waiting on it. The wire to the control box pulled out, it wouldn't GB or pinpoint. There not made very durable. Back to the DFX for a little while. Don't wind the coil wire to tight, mine wasn't even that tight and it pulled out. Nice job on the coppers, your on fire!

sniffy
05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Nice hunt Jess. I thought i replied to this post, it was your other one. To answer your question, I had to send the f75 back still waiting on it. The wire to the control box pulled out, it wouldn't GB or pinpoint. There not made very durable. Back to the DFX for a little while. Don't wind the coil wire to tight, mine wasn't even that tight and it pulled out. Nice job on the coppers, your on fire!
I heard that, I watched so many videos on the F75 and T2...that alone almost detured me from purchasing one or the other. But man they are wicked sensitive and once you learn its language, they are remarkable.

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM
nice start Jess! i never thought i'd be at 26 1/2 after last year nevermind this early on either :confused:
was a great winter that's all i can be thankful for |:cheering: