PDA

View Full Version : Today 3 hours of hunting. But only 1 coin....

serega
12-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi friends.
Today I have very little digging. Total 3:00
Iп go in hunting, the old beach.
But it was cold - 3 degrees (Celsius)
On the shore I WCI ice, and cold wind blows from the north
I started to dig. I beat with a shovel on the ice, and hard clay. .
But all the time - the opinion of luck. I dig only soviets coins. There is nothing. No Greek coins, no Mongol coins. Only the Soviet coins.
I was upset ..... But I'm talking - to himself.
Serge! You do not go home ... You must find at least 1 good coin ..
I dug dug dug dug and dug!! It was cold and your fingers ache from the cold water.
But then I heard a small signal. I removed the side large stones and began to dig.
I saw the glitter, the circle.
I thought .... Perhaps this is a simple coin in 1850?
I picked it up and I feel joy.
It was 5 cents of the USSR in 1924. This coin is good and good for my collection. This is my first time see it s coin. Hooray Hooray!
I 5 cents it in your pocket, make a scooter and go home.
At home, I warmed up and sit at the computer and drink hot tea.
I'm happy.

ps. Photo 5 cents 1924 copper 16 grams ..
On the 2 Soviet Photo 9 coins (the garbage)...

Tony Two-Cent
12-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Nice hunting, Serge! I'm glad that you were able to find one good coin, and then get some hot tea. thumbsup01

I like seeing all of your finds, they sure are different coins than we're used to seeing.

serega
12-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Nice hunting, Serge! I'm glad that you were able to find one good coin, and then get some hot tea. thumbsup01

I like seeing all of your finds, they sure are different coins than we're used to seeing.

Tony

Thank you friend. :yes:
I am glad that 5 cents and ptom tea. in heat and have a coin - it's great.
Now I sit at my computer. We have time 23.16 - 7 hours, I go on long hunting .... I hope to find some good coin. :clapping:
I do not want to sleep - I want more, and a morning hunt.

aloldstuff
12-25-2011, 07:46 AM
Congrats on braving the weather and getting yourself another coin for your collection. Must have been a very cold scooter ride home.