PDA

View Full Version : Pro Coil Upgrade with silver to prove

anotherpulltap
10-24-2011, 06:57 PM
:-> I got home at 5:20pm today. I've been waiting about a week; finally, the pro coil has arrived. I took it out of the box and slap it in the Explorer SE and head straight for the park. It was 6pm and had only fifteen minutes of daylight; I detected for 30. It was pitch dark, luckily I modified my pin-pointer by adding an LED light at the back end. I found a 1888 Indian penny, a worn 1918-S mercury dime and a 1924 wheat cent all by watching the LED light and feeling around the tip of the PP for the coins. :-> Yep! I went over my old stomping ground and pull out these three coins with the new Pro Coil is pretty impressive, It gets the deeper target where I wasn't able to before, and I thought this area is dried up! :wow: I guess I'm selling my old coil.

Mudder
10-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Great finds, I was going to say that they looked to be deep finds, but you know that already. Congrats! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

aloldstuff
10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Great choice on the new coil. Congrats on now making all your old spots, new spots

JTGOLD
10-25-2011, 03:55 PM
very nice finds,gg.

jkress
10-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Very nice job anotherpulltap! :clapping:
Mercs and IH's make for a great hunt.
The Pro Coil is a nice upgrade for your Explorer. You are going to have fun with it. :->
Congrats.

Epi-hunter
10-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Great finds!!! Wow, that looks like a very nice park :clapping:

I used an SE a few years ago but it didn't have the Pro coil, so your assessment of the difference is very interesting thumbsup01

bob_e99
10-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Nice finds! Interestingly, I was driving through the area Monday and debated stopping for a day and detecting the area.
:)

Continued good luck with the new coil.