PDA

View Full Version : Silver earing and souvineir penny

Dimeman
10-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Got out yesterday and this morning for some park hunting. Beautiful weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a heart thumper when I brought up this ID'ed at 68/69 on my F5---and I hoped it was a silver ring.
Saw the color and I started to get excited.. It's a gold plated--silver ( 925) earing. !!!!! :perfect10: :perfect10:

[attach=1]

Some more clad added to my totals.

[attach=2]
This morning got a unknown dated penny---souvinier stamped on a machine........and more coins to tumble later on.
A great start to a new month.

[attach=3]

Mudder
10-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Robbie, that is one decent hunt. Lots of clad and a little silver, and the weather is beautiful here too. I hunted yesterday and today also, and got some good keepers, but never that much clad. Congratulations :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

pulltabsteve
10-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Nice bunch of digs. Congrats on the silver |:cheering:

Tony Two-Cent
10-02-2011, 08:00 PM
That's a lot of coins! Congrats on all of the finds and the nice earring! :clapping:

I sure do agree with you about the weather, it was absolutely gorgeous here in Illinois this weekend! I went detecting yesterday and today. Although I didn't find anything too exciting it was so nice just being outside. That's what I love about this hobby, it gets me away from the computer and TV.

Cheap Thrills
10-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Nice going on all the great goodies !! |:cheering:

JTGOLD
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM
nice silver and good hunt.

Ill Digger
10-02-2011, 10:39 PM
:shocked04: Man thats some serious clad there Robbie!
Wow! You got more quarters and dimes than pennies this morning! :clapping:
Wouldn't it be nice if it always worked out like that! :yes: lol
And you gotta love finding silver :yes: :drool: However it comes :yes: Even if it comes from Thailand :yes: <: lol
Nice huntin'Robbie!
Congrats :grin:

aloldstuff
10-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Nice clad count there, don't worry that gold is just around the corner. Congrats