PDA

View Full Version : great 2 hour hunt with eastcoast

lee
09-28-2011, 09:39 PM
me and larry armed with our wethersfield bylaws sheets hit a small green for two hours tonight and allthough we found nothing realy old we did have our best hunt together so far.
i ended with 10 coins (6 from the same hole) and larry with 8 coins,the oldest being a 1950 wheatie from me.
its bloody great having someone to share the excitment with ya know.
anyway here is a pic of my ten and hopefully larry will post his.
nothing realy old yet from either of us but i feel we are both getting close to somthing for sure.
http://i54.tinypic.com/egqre9.jpg

Epi-hunter
09-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey Lee, great hunt and if you are finding wheats then congrats and you will be digging silver soon! Looking forward to both of your posts. :)

jkress
09-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Nice looking hunt here lee. :clapping:
Yes, I feel the same way... sharing a good hunt with a partner are great times. <:
When I hunt with Dave, we get a big rush out of seeing the other guy dig a nice coin... especially silver.
Congrats. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Ill Digger
09-29-2011, 01:29 AM
Not a bad take at all thumbsup01
Like Epi said if your digging wheats your bound to dig some silver too :yes: thumbsup01
Now that you guys are getting alot of the surface targets out of the way, the older deeper coins will start showing up :yes:
Congrats on your finds :grin:

JTGOLD
09-29-2011, 09:08 AM
where there is wheats most of the time there is silver,good finds.

Cheap Thrills
09-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Keep plugging away like you are Lee and Larry and you'll be posting silver soon . :yes: thumbsup01

EastCoast
09-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Lee, you asked me to post a pic of my finds last night so here ya go. Nothing spectacular but I tallied up all the coins I've found so far and I've gotten 93 so far. All clad. I guess my best coin so far has to be my Sacagawea 2000 p dollar. I just want to know where all the silver is :huh:thinkingabout:?

Cheap Thrills
09-29-2011, 03:01 PM
I just want to know where all the silver is :huh:thinkingabout:?
[/quote]

That my friend is the question most of us ask most of the time . :groovy:

lee
09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
i think we gota hit that celler hole we where told about....that my freind will be a good day for silver im thinking allthough i still think our new place is gona turn up somthing soon.

we just keep plodding mate and the good stuff will come

lee
09-29-2011, 06:55 PM
omg !!!!! this is so weird...just counted my coin haul so far and its 93 too!!!!! now that my friends is spooky

Tony Two-Cent
09-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for sharing your finds! Patience and persistence will net you some silver eventually. It's out there!

aloldstuff
10-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Armed with metal detectors and bylaws. That is a winning combination. Guys the silver is out there.