PDA

View Full Version : Angel's program and an X-5 coil

RobW
09-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Al and I went to a favorite park of ours. I was loaded for bear lol. I had my new x-5 coil and Angel's program loaded up. I hit an area that I have POUNDED >:tongue:. It has produced many, many wheats, some merc dimes and Tim's walking half. I have ponded this area like I said so many times I think you could follow my gridding in the worn dirt lol The area has not produced anything in the past several times.

So on with the story....I took it slow and easy with Angel's program constantly beeping :hairpulling:, trying to understand the signals, coving such a small area with the tiny coil...lots of iron falsing >{...lots of holes >:{.....but it paid off I was able to squeeze 2 more mercs and a wheat out of the area happydance02..and of course did a little dance...twice :happydance01:

Now what I don't know and have been wondering.......was it the coil? Or was it Angel's program? :confused:

Either way....Thanks Angel for being generous enough to share with us thumbsup01

MassDirtFisher
09-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Sometimes a little tweaking on a good machine can do wonders, you are proof, way to go!! Congrats on the silvers!! Nice sounding program, I have a few that are torture on your ears with the XLT. Great hunt Rob, Happy Hunting!!

JTGOLD
09-06-2011, 04:57 PM
good finds.

OxShoeDrew
09-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Sorry for my ignorance but is angel's program a setting on your MD that can be transferred like a computer file? Congrats on your digging.

aloldstuff
09-07-2011, 07:22 AM
As I was walking past Rob to get to the spot that I wanted to hunt, I commented on how many holes I was noticing. Great hunting Rob and congrats on the two silvers.

randy
09-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Nice digs. Don't know if it is the coil, but Angel's program is certainly a good one.

RobW
09-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but is angel's program a setting on your MD that can be transferred like a computer file? Congrats on your digging.

Pretty simple to do manually, check out my post under the Minelab section, regarding tweaking for Angel's program