PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on the new Whites VX3?

kamogawa
08-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Just curious if anyone out there owns or has used a WHITES VX3. I can't find many customer reviews on it. Thinking of a back-up MXT Pro, but also considering the DFX and VX3 possibilities.

JTGOLD
08-26-2011, 11:36 AM
thinking of getting one myself next month,from what i've herd it's a little brother to the v3i but easer to use,other than that can't help you much,,HH.

Epi-hunter
08-26-2011, 05:11 PM
It's a v3i without a lot of the adjustments. For those who prefer simplicity.

Since those people who have a lot of experience with the v3i (I'm not one of them; I use my v3i for gold and stick to the E-Trac for deep silver; personal preference) utilize the settings a great deal to get top-notch depth from it, I would guess that without those options the machine would be less deep. But simpler to use.

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=6223.0

kamogawa
08-26-2011, 07:55 PM
It's a v3i without a lot of the adjustments. For those who prefer simplicity.

Since those people who have a lot of experience with the v3i (I'm not one of them; I use my v3i for gold and stick to the E-Trac for deep silver; personal preference) utilize the settings a great deal to get top-notch depth from it, I would guess that without those options the machine would be less deep. But simpler to use.

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=6223.0

Thanks! That was exactly the kind of info on the VX3 :interesting: I was looking for. Great comments from a lot of different backgrounds. :twirlingeyes: All these years and I've never owned a Whites, 8/ so the thought of any kind of first detector from Sweet Home, Oregon is better than a freshly made elephant ear. :daydream: :) :rolleyes: :yes:

MartinL
08-26-2011, 09:05 PM
There was a ton of talk over on Whites site after the V3X came out. You'll discover a lot about it but you will need to do a search for it within that V3i/V3X subforum. martin