PDA

View Full Version : Sat Morning w/Rob, Sat Afternoon w/o Rob

aloldstuff
07-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Rob met me at my house at 7am. We headed over to another town. Clad for both of us. Rob had arranged for us to hit a private house back in town so we headed there. More clad for me, Rob can tell you of his find. Rob drops me off around noon ( he has a birthday party to go to) so I head out again. Managed a 36 wheat, 46 rosie, and a nice sterling ring. Also got a boy scout knife (bad shape) a spoon (Monroe Silver Co) most of what I think is a lace tightner and a brass handle (looks like furniture handle)

Todays silver put me at the 50% mark of ny goal of 50

Thanks for reading and keep diggin

MassDirtFisher
07-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Congrats on a couple of good hunts!! Nice looking ring you got there!! Congrats AL ! Happy Hunting!!

angellionel
07-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Good hunt Al. :clapping: Nice design on that ring. Those silver rings do make for fun finds, and they sound off great too. Cool Boy Scout knife. :yes:

coinnut
07-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Nice couple pieces of silver, and you got rid of Rob for the afternoon :happydance01: Sounds like you had a great day Al. lol Nice relics also. We get a lot of them furniture pieces where we hunt. Some can be quite old too. Congrats on you half way goal. :clapping:

Mudder
07-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Great hunting, and it does seem like you did better without Rob. Congrats on the Silver.

aloldstuff
08-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Great hunting, and it does seem like you did better without Rob. Congrats on the Silver.

It's not Rob, his find at the house made us tied in the silver department. Sorry, could'nt let that happen. Now he will read these and probably find 4 silvers.

JTGOLD
08-01-2011, 10:18 AM
nice silver ring and dime,wtg.