PDA

View Full Version : Weekend hunts gold and silver

silver star
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Weekend hunt with few friends at couple older parks produced some goodies for me. My finds are 10KT gold ring, sterling silver religious pendant, 43D and 45 Washington Quarter's, 1919s and 1944 Merc's, 1951 Rosie, 1900 IH, total of 10 wheat's, 2 older tokens, some junk jewelry and $6 in clad. Thanks for looking and HH. Mike

aloldstuff
07-25-2011, 12:14 PM
What a great hunt WTG Gold, silver, coins....ahhhh what dreams are made of

silver star
07-25-2011, 12:24 PM
What a great hunt WTG Gold, silver, coins....ahhhh what dreams are made of
Thanks, best of luck on your next hunt. HH Mike

MassDirtFisher
07-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Excellent Hunt!!! Congrats on the sweet finds!! Happy Hunting!!

del
07-25-2011, 06:25 PM
it don't get much better than them finds in a hunt . great ring , looks like it has some age to it too. :perfect10:

silver star
07-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Excellent Hunt!!! Congrats on the sweet finds!! Happy Hunting!!Thanks, good luck and HH. Mike

it don't get much better than them finds in a hunt . great ring , looks like it has some age to it too. :perfect10:
Thanks, ring was in the same hole with 1900 IH. Good luck and HH. Mike

Mudder
07-25-2011, 08:55 PM
WTG, what a great hunt. Would love to plan a little visit. <:

silver star
07-26-2011, 09:16 AM
WTG, what a great hunt. Would love to plan a little visit. <:
Thanks bud, good luck and HH. Mike

russellt
07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
:beatdown: so did you find eneough awesome stufff or what ... you tell me how that hunt could have been better . idk maybe a 20 dolllar gold piece ... :white:usaflag::

Tony Two-Cent
07-27-2011, 08:12 PM
What, no platinum? lol

Terrific finds! Wow! That's a neat looking gold ring, and the silver coins were definitely showing up for you too! And I'm always partial to Indian Heads, especially ones that are a nice color of green with little or no corrosion.

Congrats! :clapping:

Ill Digger
07-27-2011, 08:15 PM
:beatdown: so did you find eneough awesome stufff or what ... you tell me how that hunt could have been better . idk maybe a 20 dolllar gold piece ... :white:usaflag::
:rolleyes: Tell me about it! 8/ lol
This was me all day :huh: What? A silver quarter!... 8/ Again?.... 8/ A what!?.... 8/ In the same hole?!.... 8/...oh thats nice 8/
I was starting to wonder if I was swinging the right end of the detector or not :rolleyes: lol
Thanks for another clinic on metal detecting Mike |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:)
Sweet finds!
Congrats :grin: :envious:
Does anybody want to see my two wheaties I found :rolleyes: I didn't think so lol

silver star
07-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Thanks, I did had great hunt but I was just lucky that time :yes:. I wasn't looking for gold but it was just pure luck for that gold ring to be in the same hole with IH :grin: HH Mike

What, no platinum? lol

Terrfic finds! Wow! That's a neat looking gold ring, and the silver coins were definitely showing up for you too! And I'm always partial to Indian Heads, especially ones that are a nice color of green with little or no corrosion.

Congrats! :clapping:
No Platinum this time lol. Thanks for the nice comment. Best of luck to you on your next hunt. HH Mike

:rolleyes: Tell me about it! 8/ lol
This was me all day :huh: What? A silver quarter!... 8/ Again?.... 8/ A what!?.... 8/ In the same hole?!.... 8/...oh thats nice 8/
I was starting to wonder if I was swinging the right end of the detector or not :rolleyes: lol
Thanks for another clinic on metal detecting Mike |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:)
Sweet finds!
Congrats :grin: :envious:
Does anybody want to see my two wheaties I found :rolleyes: I didn't think so lol
Thanks Tim, I would of been more happy if you and Rob found some silver too but again it was just my luck this time. You going to get good stuff next time ;) I will be next weekend close to your town at that park you was hitting and pulling silver left and right rofl I will give you call on Sunday to see what you doing. HH Mike

jkress
07-28-2011, 12:37 AM
Great weekend of hunting Mike. :peace:
You rescued plenty of nice keepers... especially the 10k ring. :smitten:
Awesome job on the silver, IH and tokens!
Congrats.

JTGOLD
07-28-2011, 09:05 AM
nice ring and silver finds,GG.

zrickkid
07-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Nice signet ring Mike. Whats up for the weekend? BTW I found a silver ring, a dollar coin, $#.00 in clad and a 1926 merc at the park in cicero yesterday. Hope to see you Saturday, Ricky
:angelic:

coinnut
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
That is just one heck of a hunt Mike :clapping: I love hunts like that, always something different. That ring is beautiful :smitten: Nice to see some gold come out!

silver star
07-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Great weekend of hunting Mike. :peace:
You rescued plenty of nice keepers... especially the 10k ring. :smitten:
Awesome job on the silver, IH and tokens!
Congrats.
Thanks JK, I like gold ring too. Good luck on your hunts and HH. Mike

nice ring and silver finds,GG.
Thanks JT, HH Mike

Nice signet ring Mike. Whats up for the weekend? BTW I found a silver ring, a dollar coin, $#.00 in clad and a 1926 merc at the park in cicero yesterday. Hope to see you Saturday, Ricky
:angelic:
Thanks Ricky, congrats on your finds too. Rob and I was planing to go Saturday hit older park north of me around 11 am so if you like to join us give me a call on Saturday morning and I will give you address of that place. HH Mike

That is just one heck of a hunt Mike :clapping: I love hunts like that, always something different. That ring is beautiful :smitten: Nice to see some gold come out!
Thanks coinnut, finaly some gold for me. I do believe that ring is older because it was in the hole with IH at 7 inches down. 13 more silver coins and I will reach total 100 silvers for the year. Good luck and HH. Mike

firstring
08-04-2011, 09:52 AM
WOW!! Just a walk in the park. Fantastic recoveries. A happy or two dozen. Keep swiging. Makes me want to go out, too.
What am I talking about? See me later...

PL8MAN
08-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Sweet finds ! Love the gold ring thumbsup01

Hook
08-06-2011, 03:36 PM
wow thats some gooddies there! where in the world are you hunting , to find stuff like that with a 250? lol. good job!!! :perfect10: :groovy:

tanacat
08-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Now there's some good finds :clapping: Congrats on a great hunt :)