PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Drought Ended !!!

rsarge1
07-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Well it's been quite a while since i've had anything of value to post, today I got up at 5:30 am and picked up my partner RTD, and we proceeded north east of Denver to Greeley Colorado, on the way we stopped off at a small park in Evans and did a quick hunt where I found a girls class ring, class of 2006, from a high school in another town close by, it had the owners name engraved on it so we proceeded to the town of Gilcrest in search of the young lady who the ring belonged to. We stopped at the Town Hall building where we got lucky and A cousin of the owner was one of the town council members, they gave her a call and she came over right away to pick up the ring and get it to her cousin, so happy ending all around http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/images/smilies/wink.png. For a while there I was starting to question my settings and expertise LOLhttp://forums.whiteselectronics.com/images/smilies/confused.png since I haven't posted anything since the gold bracelet, sorry the pictures didn't turn out very good something about operator error and lack of experience LOL.

hopefully this means the end of my drought LOL

jkress
07-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Very nice find rsarge1! :clapping:
Super job of going the extra mile to locate and return the ring. <:
It was a fantastic gesture on your part.
We've all been in some slumps before, they come and go.
Congrats and maybe you'll be able to cash in some karma points on your next hunt. :yes:

fsa46
07-02-2011, 05:26 AM
May you be rewarded ten-fold Sarge. :clapping:

milco
07-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Hats off to you for going out of your way to return that ring! I am sure some more good finds are headed your way!

Ill Digger
07-02-2011, 04:56 PM
I'd say the drought is over! :yes: thumbsup01
Nice find and a top notch gesture :yes: |:confused:) :clapping:
I'm sure you made that young ladies day! :yes:
Way to go!
Congrats :grin:

russellt
07-02-2011, 05:03 PM
thats straight up awesome sarge.. congrats

randy
07-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Congrats on finding and returning the ring. That is a sweet feeling :perfect10:

rsarge1
07-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey thanks guys , well I found out why the pics didnt turn out, I first thought it was from the heat from the car since that is where i kept my camera, you never know when you will need it, but nope it turned out to be that the lens was smudged, lol I cleaned it up and now its back in business <: now if it just wouldnt be so darn hot 90s all week !!

aloldstuff
07-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Excellent story on returning that ring. That extra mile did wonders for our hobby. Thank you for being an upstanding person.

coinnut
07-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Nice job on finding the ring, finding the owner and getting it back to her :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: A+++ As for the pictures, the best I can give you is a B- lol Great story. thumbsup01 I always wonder what they tell their friends when they talk about getting their rings back. It must really shock them that someone found their ring :shocked04: