PDA

View Full Version : Recent Junk I've Found!

M-Taliesin
06-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Howdy Folks!
As you know, we just lost a terrific companion animal when our russian blue cat Pyewackett got really bad off and we had to put him down. I ain't gonna bemoan our loss here, but simply to explain that I ain't been hunting much of late.

However, I did get in a few hunts that I haven't posted. I hit a spot in Colby Kansas and got quite a haul out of there on our way to Sapulpa Oklahoma for a competition hunt. I hit local spots in Sapulpa and found quite a bit of junk there too. I hunted on the way home, and before Pye got really sick, I hit a few places around town.

Upshot, I got plenty of junk that I haven't posted, so I've decided to clear off this table before it collapses of the weight sitting on it.

My take included a mess of rings, a couple of silver items, some gold items, some foreign coins, lots of junk jewelry items, 2 wheat pennies, a load of rings, some tokens and a little clad:
153 Quarters = $38.25
104 Nickels = $5.20
145 Dimes = $14.50
410 Pennies = $4.10
3 Dollar coins = $3.00
Total = $65.05
Coin Count = 815 Coins.

These finds all made with either the MXT Pro or the Spectra V3i. Mostly with the Pro because I was running the Bigfoot coil quite a bit lately.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

RobW
06-15-2011, 08:55 AM
That is quite a haul :shocked04:..410 pennies...that's a lot of digging alone!

Sorry to hear about your cat. I know how it is, lost mine last year. Best darn cat I ever had, absolute sweetheart.

aloldstuff
06-15-2011, 09:17 AM
Don't know if I could classify that haul as junk. Looks pretty good to me. I can see why you would think the table would collapse. Congrats

Viking
06-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Those treasures don't just pop out of the ground on their own...they take some work (my back hurts just looking at all of this :stretcher:)! Great job! Keep it up! :clapping:

marinedad
06-15-2011, 04:58 PM
whole lotta nice stuff mel.

milco
06-15-2011, 07:48 PM
Wow, that's a lot of diggin', bet there is a big trash pile to go along with all of that also.

z118
06-15-2011, 08:30 PM
That's a great haul, clad numbers like that are nothing so sneeze at! :clapping:

coinnut
06-21-2011, 10:16 PM
More change sitting there than my local bank probably has lol Some real nice stuff there Mel. I love looking at all the other things we find besides coins and relics. Yep, every one of them targets requires digging them out of the ground lol :blackeye: :stretcher: Got to admit, detecting makes you dig, dig, dig lol