PDA

View Full Version : TRIBUTE VIDEO TO DEL & COINNUT

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-07-2011, 11:21 PM
don't laugh! i was nervous the whole time <}
heavymetalnuts finds 3 years 0001 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwTI1mL_cPs#)

jkress
05-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Wow... now that is something else. :shocked04: :drool:
Awesome video HMN. Loved it. Looks like you have a museum right there in your place. |:confused:)
You have taken cellar hole hunting to a whole different level over the years.
Buckles, buttons, silver coins, IH's, coppers :drool: , sterling items, GW's, relics.... on and on and on.
Great stuff man. I'd love to acquire a collection a fraction of that.
Thanks for the vid. thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-08-2011, 12:25 AM
thanks dude!

Cheap Thrills
05-08-2011, 02:04 AM
That was a very enjoyable video . Thanks for taking the time and effort to show all your great finds .You have made some pretty amazing recoveries .That 1700's stuff just boggles my mind . You are a one man historical society .Congrats on a fantastic detecting career and I know you will be finding more great stuff for quite some time . :clapping: thumbsup01

wild willy
05-08-2011, 04:33 AM
pretty cool dave! i bet no i know there lots of good memories there. you having any type of group hunt this year. i would love to meet some of you guys and do a nice colonial hunt. dave your definatley one of my favorite posts to look at and read. i think itsgoing to be a good year im just getting a slow start. hey whats your thougts on this buckle? i found 2 at the same spot and time. thanx . willy

CTDirtFisher
05-08-2011, 05:30 AM
WoW! That is an amazing amount to dig, history, goodies, and joy...

Thank you for sharing...

HH!
Paul

trout-hunter
05-08-2011, 06:01 AM
That was a History lesson, Nice job and great finds. :perfect10:

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-08-2011, 08:04 AM
pretty cool dave! i bet no i know there lots of good memories there. you having any type of group hunt this year. i would love to meet some of you guys and do a nice colonial hunt. dave your definatley one of my favorite posts to look at and read. i think itsgoing to be a good year im just getting a slow start. hey whats your thougts on this buckle? i found 2 at the same spot and time. thanx . willy

Thanks man! it would be cool to meet you too. i'm guessing horse related on those buckles.i'm sure Dan or george will chime in on those.

Snickerdoodle
05-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Enjoyed your video Wow talk about lots of stuff....What kind of machine have you used the most? Thanks for sharing. Snickers

love2dig
05-08-2011, 10:18 AM
All I can say in WOW ! :clapping:

rsarge1
05-08-2011, 10:19 AM
wow awesome finds :perfect10: you said you were running out of room and needed more space to store them so i figured you can just send them to me and ill store them for you LOL. wtg.

pulltabsteve
05-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Great video!! You have accumulated an amazing collection of history. :yes: Im sure you will have continued success in the future. :clapping:

Marcus
05-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Great video |:confused:)

del
05-08-2011, 11:24 AM
:shocked04: Dave you've done extrememly well for yourself in the 3 years of cellar detecting :beerbuddy: you were already a seasoned pro with your machine and had a ton or patience when i first met you so it was a pretty easy transition for you to colonial cellar hunt . i am very humbled and honored by the tribute video Dave , i really enjoyed it thanks . you've found some amazing coins and relics :drool: :smitten: and your a fellow relic hunter i'm proud to call friend , we should get a nice group together for a hunt and show off some finds . maybe thats something we can work on for the fall (a place big enough and unhit ) .

Dan

v3ikid
05-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Great collection and great video. |:confused:) You did much better then i would have on the video. lol

coinnut
05-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Dave, Thanks for the kind words, but most of the credit has to go to you :clapping: You enthusiasm and passion for the hobby and your dedication to it, has made you what you are. Those are great finds by any standards. Most people that start relic hunting take a dozen years to accumulate what you have found in a couple of years. Some people will never find some of those items. Nice finds my friend |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:) thumbsup01

angellionel
05-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Very nice video Dave! :clapping: You have made some awesome finds. :smitten: And there is more to come! :peace:

RobW
05-09-2011, 11:21 AM
:shocked04: Talk about a treasure trove :shocked04:

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Dave, Thanks for the kind words, but most of the credit has to go to you :clapping: You enthusiasm and passion for the hobby and your dedication to it, has made you what you are. Those are great finds by any standards. Most people that start relic hunting take a dozen years to accumulate what you have found in a couple of years. Some people will never find some of those items. Nice finds my friend |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:) thumbsup01

thanks G man! lookin forward to seeing you both soon i hope

sniffy
05-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Congratulations on your hoard. :clapping:...Nice collection you have... :drool: :smitten: :loveit:

Ill Digger
05-09-2011, 07:38 PM
don't laugh! i was nervous the whole time <}
No laughing \:hammer: Job well done man! :clapping:
And the finds speak for themselves! :shocked04: |:confused:) |:confused:) Out of this world!!
Keep'em comin'!
Congrats all your finds Dave! :grin:

mike l
05-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Unbeleivable collection. The amount of history you have there boggles the mind :twirlingeyes:. Thanks for the amazing video. Wishing you continued success in your future hunts. :perfect10:

aloldstuff
05-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Great video and finds. Is there anything left out there? You certainly know where to hunt. Keep diggin

tanacat
08-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I am so glad I teased you about your pile of summer stuff lol or you wouldn't have mentioned your display cases... which wouldn't have led me to your video

that I totally missed 8/ like 3 months ago!!!

:clapping: I loved your video! Wow :shocked04:stretcher: you have some excellent finds Dave. Stuff I don't find around here in Kentucky. The CW eagle plate is amazing and the brass colonial pestal thumbsup01 I bet that was a fun find. Your piles of coppers and buckles are really impressive. Hey what were all those zig-zaggy things displayed below towards the end of the vid?

JTGOLD
08-16-2011, 09:01 PM
very nice video.

fsa46
08-17-2011, 06:21 AM
I don't know how I missed this video the first time around :dontknow: but I'm sure glad it came back to the top. :yes:

You did a great job on the video Dave :clapping: and should be proud of your accomplishments over the last three years. thumbsup01

I really enjoy videos like this :loveit: and want to say thanks for posting it. :cheering:

OxShoeDrew
08-17-2011, 07:17 PM
You have inspired me.....to watch more MD videos lol
Very nice work. Could you estimate your weekly time on task? When I hunted (well....walked around the woods aimlessly) with D and G last week I saw a level of commitment that was eye opening. Thanks for sharing.

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-17-2011, 08:10 PM
You have inspired me.....to watch more MD videos lol
Very nice work. Could you estimate your weekly time on task? When I hunted (well....walked around the woods aimlessly) with D and G last week I saw a level of commitment that was eye opening. Thanks for sharing.

my time on task? :confused: umm whenever i'm not workin :peace: i spend too much time detecting by others standards i would imagine.but the key is having the patience & persistance .don't get me wrong i get discouraged sometimes but it passes ;)
yep them guys have the passion & a drive most don't have.and if you hunt with them it rubs off on ya!

BOWSER
08-17-2011, 08:32 PM
excellent thanks for sharing.

Mudder
08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
You did a great job with the video :peace: and you did not look nervous at all. Really a very nice job. thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-17-2011, 10:16 PM
I am so glad I teased you about your pile of summer stuff lol or you wouldn't have mentioned your display cases... which wouldn't have led me to your video

that I totally missed 8/ like 3 months ago!!!

:clapping: I loved your video! Wow :shocked04:stretcher: you have some excellent finds Dave. Stuff I don't find around here in Kentucky. The CW eagle plate is amazing and the brass colonial pestal thumbsup01 I bet that was a fun find. Your piles of coppers and buckles are really impressive. Hey what were all those zig-zaggy things displayed below towards the end of the vid?

thanks Tana! not sure what ziggy zaggy things ya mean? the silver fruit knife pocket knife thingy? :confused:

coinnut
08-17-2011, 10:49 PM
thanks Tana! not sure what ziggy zaggy things ya mean? the silver fruit knife pocket knife thingy? :confused:

I was wondering what they were too Tana. :confused: Dave go to 6:04 on the video and pause it. Smack dab in the middle of the screen.

tanacat
08-18-2011, 07:05 AM
Yes, 6:04 on the bottom shelf below your buttons.

It looks like worked flint to me, serrated tools or something... there's sure a lot of them! :shocked04:stretcher: So curious what they are :yes:

bob_e99
08-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Amazing collection. Thanks for taking the time to record it. I hope that by my third year I can be one third as productive as you have been.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: