PDA

View Full Version : i survived

pipster
04-25-2011, 11:39 PM
i survived a busy Easter brunch and was able to get out and do some hunting today. first one taught me a great lesson hit all the lots at a school i almost did not hunt the small kiddie lot at the first school after not finding much on the big ones. it had the gold bracelet and the silver ring <: <:

the take
Q-9
D-11
N-5
P-16+1 Wheat
r.t.d. tokens-8
total coin=41
$=3.51

Ill Digger
04-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Survival of the fittest :peace:
I don't know if either one will fittest you? rofl But they're still awesome finds! lol :yes: thumbsup01
I know bad humor 8/ :lipssealed: lol
Way to follow your gut feeling thumbsup01 It paid off x2 :peace:
Congrats :grin:

marinedad
04-26-2011, 07:37 AM
nice bunch of finds pipster, i can't believe how many tokens you and m.t. find.

aloldstuff
04-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Nice finds, always hit the tot lots.

RobW
04-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Nice finds, always hit the tot lots.

Yeah, like we hit those...... lol

Maybe we should with the price of gold being what it is... :thinkingabout:...you see what these kids are wearing nowadays..babies with diamond stud earing :crazy:

pipster
04-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah, like we hit those...... lol

Maybe we should with the price of gold being what it is... :thinkingabout:...you see what these kids are wearing nowadays..babies with diamond stud earing :crazy:

i like finding older coins more than the gold i find and i did alright when i was using my mxt switching to the v3i has a big learning curve for me so i am working with it slowly so as not to get frustrated. but i will say it takes quite a bit of relics and old find to pay for these machines; i have been able to pay for both my mxt and my v3i in the first year of hunting with them just by selling gold.
tot-lot hunting is not for everyone but it is profitable. and while hunting these tot lot i have been able to find new leads to old hunting spots schools built in 1901 easements under construction and sidewalks torn out, so for me it is like i get to do recon work and hunt tot-lots for gold.

coinnut
04-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Super finds |:confused:) That is a nice gold piece :drool: I had my eye on a tot lot all winter and when I finally approached the area, I saw a long list of rules :rolleyes: None of which said DO NOT METAL DETECT :clapping: :clapping: Ok to detect thumbsup01 The I noticed that most of the equipment sat on some kind of solid multicolor soft rubber :girlcry: :girlcry: :girlcry: I am in denial. This was a very nice location for gold. :crying02: You got a good chunk of your next machine paid for that day lol Sweet digs.

odave
04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Congrats on the Gold and Silver thumbsup01