PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Morning........

Goldzukie
03-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Saw a doll wraped in fake money under a pine tree. Maybe a bank, I crawl under the doll was hollow but saw a silver owl and lots of change grabed all that. Started hunting around the outside of the tree and pulled these babies up, THANK YOU.

After that I was done, I went back under to grab the doll and its wraped in fake drugs, baggies all over it and a baged up monopoly car. Interesting, toss that baby in the trash and say a prayer.........

mike l
03-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Can't explain that one :confused:. Notice any ritual or any animal sacrifice activity in the area lol

aloldstuff
03-29-2011, 03:00 PM
sorry to say but I think you are a marked man now

Goldzukie
03-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Ya I just found that out, can someone delete the post and I can start over with the gold. VOODO I didnt know but the gold was found outside the tree so thats all good but the VOODO, I have enough bad luck DELETE :omg:

Cheap Thrills
03-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Once while detecting In Golden Gate Park in SF I stumbled upon one of these ritual tokens while it was being placed, I was able to watch sight unseen from some bushes . It's a Hoodoo Voodo doll made by an apprentice Shaman from the smokoloco sect of Holy Doobie tribe .
These are left at the site of their religious meetings after a religious smoke in . As they are offered to the tree ( a symbol of the sect branching out) the sect members chant the name of their idols over and over again . I overheard one of these chants and it sounded like this ........Abba Dabba Bob Marley,Abba Dabba Snoop Dog,Abba Dabba Willie Nelson , Abba Dabba Carlos Santana . |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:)
The doll is then spit on by all the participants , it is said whosoever touches this token after it is placed will be ill for a while but after will have good luck and then some Good Karma will befall the Holy Doobie Tribe.
The particular Idol you have found is their standard prayer for lower gas prices .
Great find and nice pictures Goldzukie . thumbsup01 8) :clapping:

:groovy: ,
Sheik

Goldzukie
03-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Well thats just great, ill for a while :sick:((great)) well its in the trash, scraping the rest of it |:confused:)

It can Abba Dabba Bob Marley from the can........the trash can no wonder why people get sick they all spit on it. I have to go wash the entire house.......

SeabeeRon
03-29-2011, 07:12 PM
rofl Sure can tell you a California guy Shiek!! :groovy:

russellt
03-29-2011, 07:17 PM
never found a vodoo piece.. .. never a hoodoo piece either .. im sounding like the cat in the hat . how about that . :twirlingeyes:

Salty Dog
03-30-2011, 04:44 AM
Yep! I was feeling a disturbance in the Force,just reading your post,Avoid black cats and Crows for a couple of weeks :sick: :sick:...

Carver
03-30-2011, 06:19 AM
Goes to show,,,,you never know what you're gonna find!!

Toadman
03-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Freaky !! I found a 1/2 pint, and a quart of rum, the quart was half drank, a few 1/2 cigars, and some change, at the base of an old tree,,Kinda freaked me out a tad....... :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

odave
03-31-2011, 09:28 PM
:popcorn: You'll be fine ...interesting :thinkingabout: