PDA

View Full Version : good or bad

BOWSER
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
You may disagree but Charlie Sheen, has pulled off the largest and best publicity stunt that i have ever seen in my over 60 years of hearing about celebritys antics,The telivision shw is a winner,making huge amounts of money,and the owners would be crazy or too geedy to end it.The ball is in CHARLIE'S court and i'm on the edge of my seat.As i see it if he doesn't kill himself by his behaviour he won't be out of work anytime soon.As a side note ,sports figures have and continue to commit crimes and always get a free pas.

cnr_dogs
03-03-2011, 10:09 AM
100% agree but sheen and pro athletes are still idiots proves that money corrupts some

Toadman
03-03-2011, 11:15 AM
wouldn't be surprised at all to see the show come back on.. more than ever will tune in now..I do..

fastfwd
03-03-2011, 12:37 PM
I have to agree, the holly weird folks think no one can stop drugs or drinking without going into one of there million dollar rehab centers, well i did it 35 years ago, and i know lots of folks that have done it also. I believe i had alot of help from my Lord well actually i believe He healed me of those addictions.

Carver
03-03-2011, 04:31 PM
I think they are all idiots,,,especially Lindsay Lohan,,,,,I'd like to see her get sent away for a couple years,,,,Mel Gibson is another,,,,Charlie,,,I ain't quite got him figured out yet :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout:

fastfwd
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
I think they are all idiots,,,especially Lindsay Lohan,,,,,I'd like to see her get sent away for a couple years,,,,Mel Gibson is another,,,,Charlie,,,I ain't quite got him figured out yet :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout:

Yep and you left out the stupid rich part ! If any of us had gotten caught doing the crap there doing we would be gone !

Toadman
03-03-2011, 06:28 PM
It's all good publicity.. when they stop talking about a movie star, the star is toast...

Cheap Thrills
03-03-2011, 07:29 PM
:beerbuddy: :devilish:<: :stretcher: :bangshead02: :angelic:

russellt
03-03-2011, 09:36 PM
lets talk solar energy and home water filtration

BOWSER
03-03-2011, 09:50 PM
water resources are quietly being bought up by large corporations, and by the time you pay for solar panels for you're roof, you will be dead and the new homeowners will be enjoyin the benefits. Wind turbines are so expensive that you never see the benefit because they are so expensive, they become obsoulete before any real benefite comes to truition.

MartinL
03-04-2011, 03:52 PM
You may disagree but Charlie Sheen, has pulled off the largest and best publicity stunt that i have ever seen in my over 60 years of hearing about celebritys antics,The telivision shw is a winner,making huge amounts of money,and the owners would be crazy or too geedy to end it.The ball is in CHARLIE'S court and i'm on the edge of my seat.As i see it if he doesn't kill himself by his behaviour he won't be out of work anytime soon.As a side note ,sports figures have and continue to commit crimes and always get a free pas.

A part of me hopes ol' Charlie does stick it to everyone. Now Lohan is a simple idiot. Charlie continues to be just on the edge yet still functioning. He looks like hell though. martin

RichK
03-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Charlie Sheen is crazier than an outhouse rat :omg: The guy will be in the old rubber room by the start of summer :poke:

Evan/tn
03-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Movie stars are like everyone else,prone to the same pitfalls,,,they just get more exposure about it.

BOWSER
03-08-2011, 03:29 PM
I envy him,i'm a little off the beaten path myself,although i don't think anyone on the forums have noticed. Most people think i'm just as normal as they are,i wish i had Charlie's money of course by the time he's through horsing around he won't have any left Even the witches in Salem Ma are made at him, ithink there goin to put a spell on him . I had a Haitian woman put a spell on me once, i was sick for a month .GOOD LUCK CHARLIE it's one heck of ride.