PDA

View Full Version : Darn everything...went digging

leslie(nova scotia)
01-03-2011, 02:36 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....darn the cold! Darn the snow! Darn the darkness and darn just about everything else. I had to get out. Weather has been a real hodge podge of this and that and with all the rain lately I thought what the halibut and gave it a try!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/daily/P1020002.jpg
Have never dug as far into a year or so early in a year in all the years that I have been a digaholic. Most of the coins found were just laying on the surface where the snow had once covered them but I didn't mind as it was just nice to be out swinging the old Garrett, getting full of mud and having the ends of my fingers freeze! Not to mention Niagara Nose which was flowing at a gud clip youz.

Took a break after a spell and hit Tim's for a cup of mud. Tasted sort of funny.............um................think me Niagara Nose might have found it's way into my cup.................just will never know!

Went back to the playing field and returned to my digging at least till the river started flowing again with the fingers once again becoming numb.............um..........like me head. Called it quits.

Took a drive to visit the Olga (maw) but she was coping some zees so dad and I had a long talk on unions with I fishing for suggestions on our upcoming union activity while we are waiting for our employer to get his butt in the negotiation chair!

Take for the day was a girlie pin and 51 (quota) coins @ $6.13 toward the &quot:beerbuddy:ack to the Uk Fund in 2012.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/daily/P1030004.jpg

cnr_dogs
01-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Nice hunt leslie good coincount and a little hannah montana hair clip cute WTG

Evan/tn
01-03-2011, 04:37 PM
That's some hard core hunting in the cold :frozen: but sometimes you just have to get out thumbsup01

coinnut
01-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Great fund start for your next trip :clapping:. Coins on top of the ground sounds like easy digging to me lol

russellt
01-03-2011, 06:59 PM
sometimes you just have to get out ..... your a trooper

giant056
01-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Great hunt and finds Leslie thumbsup01 that's about the same amount of snow we got last night, it was a melted away the day before yesterday.

odave
01-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Good hunt and Pic's Leslie !! Congrats on the finds and Great Pic's :clapping: :clapping: