PDA

View Full Version : Four Mercury Dimes

angellionel
11-22-2010, 08:46 PM
The weather was great today so this afternoon I took the opportunity to detect for a few hours at one of the regular sites. There weren't many targets but I was able to rescue four mercury dimes from the soil's clutches.

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/November/mercurydimes_112210.jpg

BHNugget
11-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Nice!! That '35 doesnt look like it made it into too many pockets thumbsup01

randy
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Awesome :clapping: You only need 14 more days like this to get to 1000. With just a little luck with the weather, its possible. We'ew pullin' for ya thumbsup01

1147SILVER
11-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey angel nice job again I got permission for us at another site it used a tiny grocery shop and a movie theater I don't but it's worth a try maybe some hiding there

jkress
11-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Congrats on 4 more! :clapping:

The '35 is in very nice shape.

Bet they are happy they don't have to spend another winter in frozen ground. :yes:

coinnut
11-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Your gonna get there by bits and pieces aren't you? lol Nice silvers but it seems you will be doing some snow digging before the year is done. We want that 1000 silvers :poke: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

angellionel
11-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Nice!! That '35 doesnt look like it made it into too many pockets thumbsup01

I like it too. :smitten: It really is in great shape. :yes:

Awesome :clapping: You only need 14 more days like this to get to 1000. With just a little luck with the weather, its possible. We'ew pullin' for ya thumbsup01

Thanks, Randy! thumbsup01 Most afternoons may not do it, but I'll try to do my best on the weekends. lol

Hey angel nice job again I got permission for us at another site it used a tiny grocery shop and a movie theater I don't but it's worth a try maybe some hiding there

That sounds like a site you need to hit soon. thumbsup01 Don't give up on that first one we worked together. I do think that it will yield a few keepers. :yes:

Congrats on 4 more! :clapping:

The '35 is in very nice shape.

Bet they are happy they don't have to spend another winter in frozen ground. :yes:

I think that '35 will be going into my coin album. :)

Your gonna get there by bits and pieces aren't you? lol Nice silvers but it seems you will be doing some snow digging before the year is done. We want that 1000 silvers :poke: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Yep, by bits and pieces. lol I have a feeling that we will have snow on the ground soon enough. :huh: I'm hoping for a few good days during December though. :yes:

SeabeeRon
11-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Four Beauties Angel!! :clapping: :happydance01: