PDA

View Full Version : Everything Coming Up Roseys!

Bell-Two
11-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Well it is Tuesday so you know it was Doug and I at the old park again. Doug started out with a bang as usual his first find was a wheatie and the second signal he got was a 1953-D Rosey. I had not found anything good until I got a great signal. I told Doug this is my silver dime, and sure enough down about 5 inches standing on edge was a 1946 Rosey. We moved along and I was not turning up anything but a Malibu Game token Doug found a veritable wheat field he was digging up one after the other, darkness was falling when I got another good signal that I felt had a good chance of being another silver dime, despite the darkness I could see the silver rim as my second Rosey was standing on edge in the hole. Darkness called an end to the hunt but not to the pleasure of a good hunt with a good friend.

Hunting With Bell-Two #23 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EM5R-_IUjk#ws)

Epi-hunter
11-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Congrats on the silver. thumbsup01 I will always love the look of silver coming out of the ground like that. :yes:

Jason in Enid
11-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Nice silver finds! You two are doing great. Nice videos too!

leslie(nova scotia)
11-13-2010, 07:20 PM
From the land of the Bluenopse...silver is sweet!

coinnut
11-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Nice to still get some silver from your favorite park. Glad you two had a good day thumbsup01

jkress
11-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Nice video and even nicer silver.

Congrats. :clapping:

[quote=Epi-hunter;29348]
I will always love the look of silver coming out of the ground like that. :yes:
[/quote

..... me too. Love seeing the silver disk. I think a get a bigger rush from catching the first sight of silver than actually having it... but I do like the growing pile. :rolleyes: