PDA

View Full Version : Couple of hours on Sat 11-6-10

pulltabsteve
11-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi gang! I went back to the old park Ive been hitting the past 4 years. Took the M6 with the 10DD again today. All target were in the 7- 10 range. The flying eagle is a 58 and a first for me :clapping: The buckle was a good 10 or more. Im going to need some help with its date?? The Other item I have no idea what it may be. Not even sure if its a coin. Its a little bigger than a quarter and on 1 side its scribed in 1/8ths? Also was pretty deep. This park had revolutionary war activity on it and before that was an indian village. I also try to recover at least 1 pulltab per hunt to keep with my Forum name :grin: Like that cool spam lid? :peace: :grin:

Epi-hunter
11-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Nice finds!!! :happydance01:

Lovely spam lid lol

jkress
11-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Whoa!! A Flying Eagle. <: You sure don't see many of those posted. That's a great find.

A great big congrats to you. :clapping:

zrickkid
11-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Love that spam lid rofl. The flying eagle is also cool. That coin looking thing...is it lead? Nice finds.

coinnut
11-06-2010, 08:59 PM
The buckle is OLDDDDD lol Guessing before 1760. The other item looks like pewter and it may be a gaming piece. I didn't see any marks from a broken shank, so I'm not thinking button :thinkingabout: Nice stuff, and only you could find a pulltab still attached lol Great Flying Eagle.