PDA

View Full Version : Detecting behind the worden panel

Menzl
08-27-2024, 10:44 AM
Hello, I'm back in touch after a long time. I had a lot to do with the renovation of our medieval house. I therefore had little time to detect outside. But I have been detecting in the house. I had to dismantle old wood paneling during the renovation of the living room. There was a lot of dust, glass and bones from small animals behind it. And coins! At first I only found 1. I then collected all the dirt and searched through it. In the end I had 12 coins. The oldest was from 1789 and the youngest from 1835. I still have to clean some of them. Greetings from Germany

Menzl
08-27-2024, 11:22 AM
I am unablässig to upload pictures

The Rebel
08-27-2024, 05:33 PM
Sounds like you had a great time with the renovation.Unfortunately posting pictures is now an issue with the website.I have a feeling that this site will be shut down due to all the issues that have been going on for the last few months.

wisconsin digger
08-28-2024, 05:52 AM
Sounds like a lot of rewarding work. Sorry to hear the website is having issues as I was looking forward to some photos. Have not been doing a lot of detecting myself and do not have the excuse of such a big project. Good luck on the completion of the house. Thx Dave

Full Metal Digger
08-31-2024, 04:08 PM
Congratulations on all your old coins behind the wall!! Are you on Instagram? If so, I will follow you. I'm coming to Germany to detect in October for 9 days! I can hardly wait! I'm hoping for more Roman and Medieval goodies again. Dave.