PDA

View Full Version : New guy checking in

Hammer757
03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Hello everyone, Ive been swinging (very part-time) for about 4 years in the southern Indiana area. I am recently retired from my full time job and hoping to have more time for hunting. I have been chasing Morgans Raiders relics in Southern Indiana with little luck.

I picked up a part-time job that puts me into the Wilmington OH area every couple of months. I have heard great things about Ohio hunting. Is there anyone in the Wilmington Ohio area who's interested in hunting as a team. My visits would be rare but would love to hunt with someone who has local knowledge. The beer is on me afterwards.

Hammer757

Tony Two-Cent
03-24-2024, 11:58 AM
Hi Hammer! Welcome to our little corner of the internet. We are glad you found us. :yes:

There is definitely some cool old stuff to be found in Ohio. I hope you are able to put together some hunts there!

Best of luck and keep us posted on your finds.

Full Metal Digger
03-24-2024, 08:26 PM
Welcome! I have been on a few road trips to Ohio and have made some good finds. Definitely older homes there than what I have here in SW Illinois. Best wishes and be sure to post pics! Dave.

OxShoeDrew
03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Congrats on the semi-retirement! Glad you found us and hope you find some partners!

MD4V.org
03-27-2024, 01:10 PM
Welcome from another new member!