PDA

View Full Version : Calabash Digger

del
03-04-2024, 07:23 PM
This man has put in thousands of hours to helped so many in this hobby with various detector videos including Minelabs , Deus and Nokta detectors about trouble shooting , understanding settings and general detecting , you name it . His video here Calabash Digger Goodbye to Youtube. Pitfalls of Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O39psq1xdaE) is about him stepping away from it all .

I want to personally give a shout out and thank Calabash Digger "CD" for helping with the learning curve of a couple of machines through his videos and wish him the very best !

Don't be a stranger "CD" , hope to see you around , Thanks !

Dan

Full Metal Digger
03-05-2024, 02:36 PM
I agree Del. I've been a watcher and fan for many, many years. I watched his video yesterday and I understand completely why he is leaving the platform. Best wishes CD.

Lodge Scent
03-05-2024, 05:26 PM
Agreed. Calabash has helped a lot of folks. Although I don't agree with everything he put out there, I learned a lot from him. Especially when it came to the differences in approach when going from the D1 to the D2. He helped shorten my learning curve with the D2. I suspect we haven't seen the last of Ol' Calabash.

Bucknut
03-07-2024, 12:53 PM
He knows more about a new machine after 10 minutes than I do after 10 years!