PDA

View Full Version : A few Recent Hunts

aloldstuff
03-28-2020, 06:14 AM
Hi All,

I know I haven't been very active of late. Have not gotten out much but here are a couple finds.

1941 and 1945D mercs - -1901 barber dime and some wheat's

Hope everybody is healthy and HH

Al

Full Metal Digger
03-28-2020, 11:42 AM
Always nice to see some silver! I just noticed you have over 10,000 posts. That's incredible. I heard when you hit 10,000 you get a new car and Del gets your name tattooed on his butt. :rofl:

Fire Fighter 43
03-28-2020, 03:54 PM
Congrats on the silver Al. With everything that is going on I think there is a lot of people that are not getting out much. This is my favorite time of the year to be out and I know I’m not getting out as much.

aloldstuff
03-29-2020, 08:02 AM
Always nice to see some silver! I just noticed you have over 10,000 posts. That's incredible. I heard when you hit 10,000 you get a new car and Del gets your name tattooed on his butt. :rofl:
Now that's funny but gosh I hope it doesn't happen

aloldstuff
03-29-2020, 08:05 AM
Congrats on the silver Al. With everything that is going on I think there is a lot of people that are not getting out much. This is my favorite time of the year to be out and I know I’m not getting out as much.

Thanks for the congrats on the silver,
I would be thinking the opposite. Out in a field, all by yourself, social distancing being conducted. Probably one of the safest activities we can do.....

wisconsin digger
03-29-2020, 10:17 AM
Nice finds, the China virus is definitely wrecking my time out, Congrats WD

Tony Two-Cent
03-30-2020, 08:16 AM
I am so glad you're getting out for some detecting, Al! It is good for the soul!

Those are some respectable finds. It's always a thrill to find a Barber Dime. You never know when one of them will have a rare date.

Congrats on the finds and stay healthy! :yes:

aloldstuff
03-31-2020, 05:33 AM
Nice finds, the China virus is definitely wrecking my time out, Congrats WD
Thanks...our whole industry is basically shut down as far as sales goes(RV's)

I am so glad you're getting out for some detecting, Al! It is good for the soul!

Those are some respectable finds. It's always a thrill to find a Barber Dime. You never know when one of them will have a rare date.

Congrats on the finds and stay healthy! :yes:
Tony, top of the list for this guy. Thanks, you do the same

Cheap Thrills
03-31-2020, 10:16 AM
Hi Al , It's always nice to see the oldies on the blue .
Wishing all the best for you . :thumbsup01: