PDA

View Full Version : Written off park and tot lot!!!! LOL

rsarge1
09-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Well here i was sitting at home bored to death so i started looking at some of the videos for detecting and found a video on getting close to steel posts and fences with the v3i. so i went to a too lot close to the house for a quick hunt to try out the settings and stumbled upon this silver bracelet which weighed in at 26 grams. <: <:
then i moved to a park also close to the house and as before didn't find anything in the 2 tot lots there so i started working the outer edges and found this silver dolfin ring using a coin and jewelry salt comp tweeked to the max. <:
Silver Ring #13 and Ring # 48 on the year
also got a little clad all in an hour and a half.

So the moral of this story is don't write of those parks and play areas too soon !!

LOL I had hunted these areas at least 4 times before and had found squat.

Ill Digger
09-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Thats a BEEFY braclet !!
I really like the silver ring too!! Looks old!!
Congrats :grin:

angellionel
09-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Good going! That is one heavy bracelet, and the ring is nice too. thumbsup01

rsarge1
09-12-2010, 07:38 PM
LOL i couldnt figure out why it looked green in the pic well as it turned out the green was a reflexion of my shirt hers a better pic.

coinnut
09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Some odd looking styles in the bracelet and ring. Kinda modern with a twist. It just goes to show you that a great target may just be a swing away :yes: I bet you are glad that you tried those new settings. The rewards are definitely worth the effort. Congrats on that silver haul. :happydance01:

leslie(nova scotia)
09-13-2010, 06:22 AM
From the land of the Bluenose...wowzer you did the dew me bouy! Great outing and good weight!

tanacat
09-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Great finds- congrats! :happydance01: Makes we want to go tot lotting right now :)