PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday George!.....

Epi-hunter
12-04-2013, 01:53 AM
... you old man! :lol: (just kidding... )

Have a great day and thank you for all you do here. :smitten:

Tony Two-Cent
12-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Happy Birthday, George! http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb174/dubbl-t/Smilies/confetti.gif

You are an invaluable, irreplaceable leader on this forum!

I hope you have a fun and memorable day!

coinnut
12-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Thanks for reminding me I'm old:lol: It's rough being 25 :shocked01: Some say I have dyslexia, but I don't think so. Thanks you two.:)

del
12-04-2013, 11:34 AM
25 ??:thinkingabout::thinkingabout: well to his credit he still looks virtually the same as he did when i first met him some 21 years ago , which only corroborates my "alien" theory .:lol::lol:

Happy Birthday
George

lee
12-04-2013, 11:41 AM
congrats george mate, ive ordered the zimmer frame you asked for and it should be in by next week................."THATS NEXT WEEK DEAR" !!!!!! sorry i know the hearing is the first thing to go lol .
your not old yet mate , its when you start every sentences with the line "during the war" you have to start worrying.

Tony Two-Cent
12-04-2013, 12:01 PM
its when you start every sentences with the line "during the war" you have to start worrying.

Or when you start telling stories that don't go anywhere, like Grandpa Simpson.

"We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..."

pulltabsteve
12-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Happy Birthday G! Hope the cake was awesome!!

aloldstuff
12-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Happy Birthday George........

coinnut
12-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Thanks, I made it home without going to jail or even drinking:shocked01: Getting old stinks:lol:

Lowjiber
12-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Thanks, I made it home without going to jail or even drinking:shocked01: Getting old stinks:lol:
Yup! :lol:

Happy Birthday, George.