PDA

View Full Version : Wheats 141-153 and silvers 16-21 from same site!!

mdakin
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM
In case you missed my first post that covered visits 1-4 to a new site, here is the link: http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=14562.0

This post reflects a 3-4 hour hunt, my fifth visit to this site. I headed back to the sweet spot and continued my dig everything campaign. I was not disappointed!! My first signal was a merc!

I expected to find more non-coin trinkets, perhaps some more jewelry, but I only found the red plane. I'm not complaining though!!

My last dig of the day was the coin spill. That was really fun, recovered a silver war nickel, scanned the hole, recovered another war nickel, scanned the hole, recovered the 41 Jefferson, scanned the hole, recovered the 44 wheatie, scanned the hole, recovered a piece of foil. (not pictured) Talk about a unique silver and coin spill!

To date 153 wheaties and 21 silver coins from this site along with a host of other cool items!

Enjoy the pics

Tony Two-Cent
11-11-2013, 08:40 AM
It looks like you have a great site there! Congrats on the silvers and the awesome coin spill. I don't seem to find coin spills very often.

I really like the red plane too! |:cheering:

:congrats:

coinnut
11-11-2013, 06:24 PM
What a great site that has turned out to be Matt. Must have been a lot of kids playing there and doing what kids do best ....lose money thumbsup01