PDA

View Full Version : Hey All!

The Rebel
10-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Just jumped on board to this forum as well. You might know me from over on FMDF as well as TN!

Glad to be here & will post some of this years amazing Colonial finds!

HH!,
Roger

Lowjiber
10-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Welcome from the desert southwest. Glad you're here.

I just sent you an email regarding your ground probe post. If it doesn't arrive (now), please advise via PM.

John

Fire Fighter 43
10-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Welcome to the form from SE Wisconsin. Glad you found us and It is good to have you with us. HH and good luck with the fall season.

The Rebel
10-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks Guys!

John,

Thanks SO much for the Book of Jack! I was doing a LOT of reading over in the Whites Forum & there is a LOT of good info there.

I primarily joined AD to get new info form you & Jack, seeing you post here & not over on the other forums.

coinnut
10-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Welcome aboard Rebel. Can't wait to see the colonial finds :drool: :drool: :drool:

aloldstuff
10-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Glad you're here and like the others can't wait to see your future posts.

Tony Two-Cent
10-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

Glad to have you here, Roger! :yes:

We are looking forward to your participation on the forum! |:cheering:

The Rebel
10-09-2013, 02:02 PM
:beerbuddy: Thanks Guys. I just posted some of my 2013 finds in the Relic Finds Section.

del
10-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Roger , Roger , Roger , was wondering when you were gonna show up here :) almost all the other Connecticut crew is here , you always fashionably late to a party ;) Welcome to American Detectorist :waving: glad you made it.

Dan

The Rebel
10-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Roger , Roger , Roger , was wondering when you were gonna show up here :) almost all the other Connecticut crew is here , you always fashionably late to a party ;) Welcome to American Detectorist :waving: glad you made it.

Dan

Hey Dan. Well better late than never. :beerbuddy: I'm guessing you've heard of me, from Dave :yes:

I saw your post/video where you were pulling tons of buttons at a site. That was amazing!

I have to admit it's tough to chase forums all over the web w/o it being a full time job. I was looking at the Whites section to get more info the advanced settings on my V3i, so I pulled the trigger & joined. I'm hoping to learn more about my V3i as Jack only posts over here.

Glad to be a part of the show! |:cheering:

del
10-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Hey Dan. Well better late than never. :beerbuddy: I'm guessing you've heard of me, from Dave :yes:

nope i've talked to you first hand on a couple of other forums in the past Roger , theres no reason you shouldn't be getting coppers at 10 or 11 inches with that machine and the 6x10 coil . heck i'm doing that with my (dinosaur) DFX .

wish you continued success my friend

Boulder
10-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Hello and Welcome to the forum, from John in North New Jersey. |:cheering:

The Rebel
10-09-2013, 06:37 PM
nope i've talked to you first hand on a couple of other forums in the past Roger

We have? Sorry If I don't remember but at least I know we're talking now thumbsup01

All the best to you as well!

SeabeeRon
10-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Good to see you here Roger, this is another great detecting resource and sharing site! :detecting:

OxShoeDrew
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Hi Roger, I took a look at some of your finds...very impressive. I hope you enjoy it here and welcome from Northern CT

The Rebel
10-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Hi Roger, I took a look at some of your finds...very impressive. I hope you enjoy it here and welcome from Northern CT

Thanks! Love to see what others are pulling out of the woods in CT. thumbsup01