PDA

View Full Version : Old Style kinda hunt.

skribnod
04-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Well I tried to post this earlier but it didn't work for some reasaon :dontknow:. It was a awesome day for hunting and after doing some chores I headed out for a little bit. I revisited the old house and cranked up the sensitivity untill my ears almost fell off, looking for the deeper ones. The Indians were close by the the bracelet keeping it safe for me to find. This marks my 30th silver for the year and finally starting to get some indian heads. Found the bottle opener real deep and appears its made form copper. I think i will give the house a break untill we get a fresh rain to get deep again. Thanks for looking.

Skamaniac
04-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Some nice finds there! The old opener and bracelet are cool, and some neat old coins for good measure. thumbsup01

skribnod
04-29-2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks skamaniac, i was hoping to see if anyone could put a date to te silver bracelet. Seems like it would be old, since almost all of the weats i have dug there was from 1910 - 1929.

Tony Two-Cent
04-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Another great hunt for you, Don! :clapping:

Two older Indian Heads and a Barber Dime! |:cheering:

Very nice silver bracelet too! I have no idea how to date those things. I bet you're right about it being old though.

:congrats:

aloldstuff
04-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Now the IH's are just piling up for you. Nice hunt, love the bottle opener and of course the silver and the bracelet

CODY
05-01-2013, 03:01 PM
WOW! That is some nice finds. The braclet is great were you able to find the makers mark on it. Being native american they were not required to put stearling, 925 etc on them. But most would have a symbol for the maker. Then you can look the maker up. Man, love that bottle opener. :loveit: Great finds. Congrats

jkress
05-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Nice!!! Definitely an exciting hunt. You are having a fantastic year... keep it up. :peace: