PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day Post

starman2
04-11-2013, 12:04 PM
:waving: Hi Everybody! Thought I would take some time. On this rainy day to post my finds. I have been diggin my butt off. Trying to find something shiny to show you. But all I could come up with is 1 lonely silver ring :-\. I have been to a few different spots. But concentrated mostly, on the church school football field. That in part. Until recently, has been covered with a plastic mesh. Since last fall. I had dug lots of clad at that time. Including a few silver coins, and silver ring. I have found no more silver coinage. But have dug another large bunch of clad, nickles, and penny's. all together, I have collected $38.93, including 1 Susan B. plus 14 Wheatbacks, some junk jewelry. A couple band uniform buttons, and like I said. One very lonely silver ring. But it's been great getting out again! :happy: I have been waiting very patiently to go to the 1852 homestead. Can't wait to dig in some old ground :daydream: I enjoy diggin the clad. But need to see some shiny roundness in the hole lol! Should be going there with in the next week or so. Thanks for lookin!

RobW
04-11-2013, 01:05 PM
That's quite a haul...but those don't look like Band uniform buttons to me...they look Army

aloldstuff
04-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Nice pile of clad you got there. :congrats: on the silver ring and will be waiting for your post from the 1852 site. Good luck |:cheering:

skribnod
04-11-2013, 04:56 PM
:congrats: Nice pile of clad you found. I really like the ring, much nicer than a plain silver one.

Fire Fighter 43
04-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Nice pile of clad and I see a few nice shinny things in there, WTG |:cheering:

CODY
04-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Very nice pile of clad. Congrats on the silver ring.